About the Financial Education Steering Committee (FESC)
The Financial Education Steering Committee (FESC) provides strategic direction for the MoneySENSE financial education programme and consists of:
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Social and Family Development
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Manpower
- Central Provident Fund Board
- Monetary Authority of Singapore
- National Library Board and
- People’s Association
The FESC was formed in February 2003, with the following terms of reference:
- To provide strategic direction and oversight of financial education efforts in Singapore.
- To review the current level of financial education efforts in Singapore and identify areas of overlap and gaps in financial education programmes.
- To identify and oversee the implementation of nation-wide financial education programmes.